Research shows two things. People are already engaged in permanent conversations about their finances, relationships, health and life. The way they perform in each of those areas is driven primarily by how they see and talk about them.
Connected with Lester Cox will get people seeing and talking about things differently. Lester believes that we talk because we have something to say; we should listen because there are things we don’t know and can learn. The space between talking and listening is where there are new opportunities and possibilities.
Follow Connected through Facebook.com/ConnectedShow or @LesterRCox on Twitter.
- Connected w/ Lester Cox – September 18th, 2017
- Connected w/ Lester Cox – September 11th, 2017
- Connected w/ Lester Cox – 30th September, 2015
- Connected w/ Lester Cox – 29th September, 2015
- Connected w/ Lester Cox – 28th September, 2015